Monday, December 19, 2022

Episode #154: Let's Go Out With A Little Yip!

Our local mall helps a local organization do annual fundraising, although I'm not sure what the actual cause is though. This past spring they did it with bears, so this time around it's with the doggos stationed at high traffic spots in the mall. Isn't he purty?

Anyhow, there's but one more week left in the skewered year that is 2022, and being the highly motivated person that I am cough, cough!, what better time to take a mini vac from the cyber world by stepping out during Christmas week?

So, we're going to take the next week off to enjoy Christmas with family and friends. If you celebrate Christmas, I sincerely hope you have a very good holiday week. If you don't, I hope you have a very good holiday week just the same, and I'll see everyone either the first or second week of 2023.

In the meantime, please enjoy this very clean blast from the past video.





{c} 2022 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Merry Merry Joyful Christmas and Happy gleefull New Year!
    SnaggleTooth/Ev Johns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours, G.B.! I love that soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.