Monday, September 16, 2019

I Have Stories To Tell! Episode the 39th

Good Morning to one and all and I sincerely hope that you had a fantastic weekend! As for me, I'm just now recovering from my son's fantastic wedding this past Saturday (9/14). I will be giving further details about it next week, but I did want to make a drive-by post to give everyone a couple of random thoughts.

First up, my 11 year old nephew absolutely killed it on the dance floor. Apparently he's into one of the dancing games for Wii and he's gotten really good at it. To give you an idea on what kind of moves he did, here is a very cool version of Uptown Funk for your viewing pleasure.



They played quite a bit of quirky music, and I'll have to check with my son on what their walk-away song was when they went back up the aisle after being pronounced man and wife, but this one was played as they were waking to their sweetheart table.


This is all I have for you my friends. Have a fantastic Monday and will see you next Sunday with the 411 on my wedding adventures (trust me, they all went extremely well).

{c} 2019 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Glad you son's wedding was a big success.
    Saturday the 14th - that was also a crappy 80's movie. Remember it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vaguely. I think i used to throw it around as a pointless pop culture reference.

      Except for a couple of family no-shows, the entire thing went off w/o a hitch.

      Delete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.