Monday, May 29, 2023

Episode #173: A Brain Cramp Have I!

Hi there!

Please excuse the lateness and the lightness of this post. My birthday was this past weekend, and because of that, as well as other personal issues, we plum forgot to write a blog post for today.

So for today, all I have is this wonderfully flapping Old Glory taken on one of the last vacations that I took in the decade of '00 thru '10, which featured a stop at the US Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

'Tis a day of remembrance of those who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect those who would rather say unkind things about their station in life than to actually do anything about it.

Have a good holiday celebration today, keep chill and never let them see you sweat.


{c} 2023 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Short but you packed a lot of truth in this post.
    And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankee, and I always try to speak the truth.

      Delete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.