Sunday, March 14, 2021

Episode #78: Down Dat Der Wabbit Hole

Spring will be spring very soon, so here's a little pic to start off your week with.

The other day, while I was chillin' in my den watching YouTube, I started riffing on Davey & Goliath, usually doing Goliath's popular refrain of "Davey!". Eventually I got to thinking about whether or not there were any episodes on YT, since you can find almost any old time t.v. show there.

After putting in the initial search term of "Davey & Goliath and coming with about a dozen or more variations (including some parodies), I found a complete 74 episode binge-worthy play list.

So yeah, I'm doing another binge of a t.v. series. Unlike the last show I binged on (Frasier. Best show ever), which was from my recent adulting efforts of the early 2000's, this one is very much a complete blast from my childhood. Kind of like the cleaner version of Gumby/childhood version of those Sunday morning adult morality tales (that were actually quite good).

In other fun news, I may be finally getting a cover soon. It's been a long strange journey to get the cover and I'm very glad that there's light at the end of the tunnel. Don't worry, I'll share my journey soon. I the mean time, I leave you with episode #1 of Davey & Goliath to start your week off with. Enjoy.





{c} 2021 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I definitely remember Davey and Goliath. There were a couple episodes that were rather dark. But it dealt with real life issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As an adult, I definitely see how they dealt with real life issues extremely well. As a kid, I thought that clay animation was the absolute coolest thing to see and never got tired of watching the show.

      Delete
  2. I just remember thinking it was always a slow plot getting to the end of each episode. Have to watch that after home on wifi or will eat all my data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far there were only 2 that I decided not to watch, but overall, I like the simplicity of the slow plot. Watching today's t.v. had prepped me for watching this. Kind of cool though.

      Delete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.