Sunday, January 3, 2021

Episode #67: My Muse Has Come Back Freely To Me: 2

Part 2
"Now, just hold on for one damn {her face instantly changes to RBF}...umm...dang...minute! There is nothing that we need to talk about!"
She points at the computer. What's with the pic again? I never saw you do anything on the computer.
Without batting an eye, he says, "Computer is tuned into my head space and will often do things after scanning my cerebral cortex."
A tad unnerved, she quickly rebounds and asks, What's the meaning behind this one?
Smiling, he says, "Gonna do battle with the frenemy I cherish the most."

She raises an eyebrow but still continues to sexily fondle her stiletto. Pursing her lips, she purrs gently and says, Gracias, Now, we need to talk about how you're gonna work me back into your life.
"Who says I need to work you back into my life? My life has been going just fine without you for the past one and a half years."

Almost instantly, a half-dozen strands of hair shoot out and make a direct beeline him. He closes his eyes as the thought of a major pain being inflicted on his mental well-being races to the forefront. When nothing of note happens, he opens his eyes to see the hair strands gently and lovingly caressing face. A strange feeling starts to wash over, and he begins to cry.
Still maintaining her RBF, she replaces the stiletto before quietly walking over to him. She drops to her knees, picks up his hand and gently begins to play with it as a cat might do. After a few minutes, she gently disengages and says, Has it really?

He looks down into her eyes, cries a little harder, before saying, "No."
Taking his other hand, she kisses both and asks in a softer tone, Do you agree then that we need to talk?
Still quietly sobbing, he simply nods.
She places her head in his lap and quietly begins to purr. This is going to be a challenge, she says quietly to herself as she begins to make herself comfortable.

to be continued.


{c} 2021 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.