Sunday, December 20, 2020

Episode #65: My Muse Has Come Back Freely To Me: 1

Part I
"Satisfied?" he asks hopefully, but not really expecting a positive response.
What's with the pic?
"One of daughter's favorite Nick at Nite shows, Adventure Time."
Again, what's with the pic?
"I always try to feature a pic with my blog post. Problem?"
Hmmmm.....

She falls silent for a moment, before switching positions in the chair by sitting lengthwise, with her lithe legs and naturally coal black hair draped provocatively over the sides. She reaches into her hair and for a brief second, he  recoils in fear and wheels his chair back a few inches. She sneers, before wiping her face clean and withdraws her hand from her hair. With a quick flip of the wrist, she opens a ten inch stiletto and starts to carefully twirl it around her fingers.

So, are you going to ask me why I'm here?
"I could, but why should I?"
Because this post is going to be dead on screen if you don't, you silly little man.
He pauses for a moment as he realizes that control does not he have. Sighing, he asks, "Okay, why are you here?"
I heard a nasty rumor that you might be restarting your writing in 2021.
He raises an eyebrow and says, "So?"
Is it true?
He hesitates in answering, so she asks again, this time in a tone that leaves zero room for misinterpretation.
Visibly shrinking yet again, he says, "Yes."
Then they were right for a change, she says a mocking tone. Swinging her entire body around, she crosses her legs in a way that makes our blogger's bottom lip quiver.

Lightly smiling, she says, Where's my digs?
"Wait...wut? What makes you think that you're staying...here?"
You need me.
"At the present, I want you. Needing is something that hasn't even entered my swollen brain yet."
Same thing. She arises and saunters over to him at the computer. She places a finger on his chin and gives him a firm push away from the computer. She quickly taps the mouse-pad a couple of times and brings up what appears to be averagely written short story. She speed reads through the story and afterwards snorts in derision.
She narrows her focus on him, before strolling over to where he was pushed to. Lightly grabbing his chin again, she wheels him back to the computer and carefully places him back under the desk. She then sits down on the desk, crosses her arms before taking out the stiletto with a few strands of hair. She silently blinks a thank you, then says icily to her blogger, we need to talk.

To be continued.


{c} 2020 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Hope you and yours had a good one as well! Stay safe!

      Delete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.