Sunday, August 25, 2019

I Have Stories To Tell! Episode the 37th

Boy howdy and howdy to my youngest who is now safe and secure at Qunnipiac University. The picture to the right is from the very first post of my picture blog Pictures for Smarties. Man how time flies and I'm definitely feeling old.

So to comeback that ye olden feeling, we have a recently acquired humor piece. This was given to me from a very good co-worker who is moving on to bigger and better things, and he received it from a very good co-worker who retired two years ago.

So now as keeper of the humor piece, I feel it's my sworn duty to share this piece, entitled Man Laws, with all of you. Enjoy!

MAN LAWS

1} Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

2} If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.

3} Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden.

4} On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.

5} Friends don't let friends wear Speedos--ever.

6} Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both; that's just uncouth.

7} If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

8} Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless absolutely necessary.

9} Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours.

10} It's okay for a man to cry at the movies only under the following circumstances:
  • If a heroic dog dies to say its master.
  • If Angelina Jolie starts undressing.
  • If you are watching the "The Crying Game."

And as always, you can find my books on Books by G.B. Miller, Amazon or Smashwords, just by clicking on the appropriate picture link.


{c} 2019 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would have to wholeheartedly agree with you on that one.

      Delete
  2. Yep #5 is definitely a no go unless it's Ryan Reynolds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on about the Speedos! Yes, the dude from Aquaman would definitely be an exception. I didn't know it was uncouth to grab the last beer and piece of pizza, but it does seem a little greedy. 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a tad greedy. However, I would always comment on someone's six pack of beer, as it seems to be the safest thing to do.

      Delete
  4. Janelle, you were so cute!

    Thanks I need a laugh, n didn't realize you talk in the men's room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes that's the only place to get some in-depth conversations with a guy. :D

      Delete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.