Sunday, June 16, 2019

I Have Stories To Tell! Episode the 29th


Boy howdy and welcome to the mish-mosh that is the literary world of G.B. Miller, where his personal life sometimes become front and center.


This coming June 17th, my wonderful daughter Jenelle will be graduating from high school and I couldn't be more prouder and happier for her. Come late August she will be an incoming freshman at Quinnipiac University, and again, I couldn't be more happier and prouder of her (she'll be shooting for a Master's in social work).

I thought that for today, I would show a few of the ye olden pictures of her back when she was younger, as well as her final high school picture.

Picture #1 shows her with her stuffed animals, I think was taken in the early 2000's.

Picture #2 was taken during the early years of her dancing career. Not sure if this was for one of her dance schools or for one her dance competitions.

Picture #3 shows the end result of her drive and determination for her dance and skating competitions, at least several years worth.

Finally, picture #4 was taken during her senior prom with her current beau. And yes, the background is of Cedar Mountain. The gloom of the morning and afternoon completely disappeared by the time 5p arrived, which make the mountain the perfect background for the pre-prom pictures.

Empty nest syndrome will arrive the lat week of August, but until then, we'll enjoy the time that we will have with our wonderfully talented daughter. Congratulations Jenelle, you done us proud!



{c} 2019 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jenelle! She's lovely, GB. You must be such a proud Papa. ☺ Happy (belated) Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks! I am very proud of my daughter for what she accomplished in high school and I'll be just as proud when she goes off to college to be all she can be (and then some).

      Delete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.