Monday, March 18, 2024

Episode #214{a}: The Mortality of Familial Love Is Now Live...Mostly


Soul collecting is both a dangerous and lucrative business, and no one knows better than the netherworld’s premier soul collector, Dmitri. Creating enemies is part of the job, but when a simple favor for a friend turns out to be a set-up, Dmitri finds himself in the crosshairs of a contract hit. Tangled in a web of sex, lies and violence, the collector must do whatever it takes to survive.


Survival is a brutal game, but Dmitri is playing for his life in this fast paced dark fantasy.


My latest novella, The Mortality Of Familial Love, is now available as an e-book from Amazon and Smashwords for the very reasonable price of $2.59. Get your copy today!


Details on the print version TBA at a later date (possibly the day of this post as I've submitted it for publication the day prior to this post), but will be available at Amazon and Books By G.B. Miller


But seriously though, my latest book was well over ten years in the making, going through at least one editor, a multitude of changes as we grew/matured into an slightly above average writer, and finally, a title that was at least four months in the making as well. I am very proud of this novella and I hope you feel the same way about it as I do.




{c} 2024 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.