Monday, February 12, 2024

Episode #209{a}: The Mortality Of Familial Love


Slowly the pieces of the puzzle have been properly assimilated. After 8+ years of work, from inception through multiple re-writes (like over a dozen), I now can show you the cover, which was expertly designed by 100 Covers/Book Cover Design, to this long gestated novella. I just sent this cover off to my formatter of choice, so I am looking to do a March 2024 release.

Blurbs

Revenge is a brutal game, but Dmitri is playing for keeps.

Soul collecting is both a dangerous and lucrative business, and no one knows better than the netherworld’s premier soul collector, Dmitri. Creating enemies is part of the job, but when a simple favor for a friend turns out to be a set-up, Dmitri finds himself in the crosshairs of a contract hit. Tangled in a web of sex, lies and violence, the collector must do whatever it takes to survive.

Survival is a brutal game, but Dmitri is playing for his life in this fast paced dark fantasy.

Thank you to one and all for hopping onto the freight train that is my writing, and I sincerely hope that this book will be the fast paced/adventure story that will leave you craving for more.

{c} 2024 by G.B. Miller. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I remember that blurb, so yes, you have worked on this for a long time. Let me know the date and I can announce it on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd. For some reason my blog is not letting me reply directly to your comment. So yes, I will definitely let you know, as I'm shooting for a March release date.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me, because unlike others, I can handle it.